Hot Smoked Salmon with Mango and Avocado Salsa
This make a tasty starter for 4-6
- 400g Caithness Smokehouse Hot Smoked Salmon
- 1 red onion - thinly slced
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 ready to eat avocado
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- Bunch of coriander
- Drizzle of Olive oil.
- Dice the avocado and mango into 1cm chunks
- Place in bowl with the sliced red onion, juice and zest of lime, chopped corriander and a drizzle of good olive oil
- Make sure the salmon is at room temperature before gently flaking
- Either arrange attractively on individual side plates or mix salmon and salsa together for guests to help themselves.